For Sale - 964 C2 manual Coupe

Porsche and other Cars offered for sale by traders

Moderators: Helen, Bootsy

DustyM
I need to get out more!

For Sale - 964 C2 manual Coupe

Post by DustyM »

Folks,

I will regret this in the future I'm sure, but I'm expanding my business and need to look at the bigger picture so unfortunately my 964 is on the market to raise some funds.

A lot of you will know it (although might not recognise it now!) I have had it a few years and covered about 5000 miles in my ownership.

However I never got around to doing the work it needs (and deserves) namely a bare metal repaint and a topend engine rebuild, so it is for sale as a project although it is drivable and MOT'd.

Car is currently located with a friend in Horsham. As I will have to ask him to deal with the sale I'm looking for a decisive buyer, I don't want to waste his time.

Price is £32,500,

Details as follows and loads of pictures in the link at the bottom, please make sure you look at all the pictures.

Will list it here a day or two before putting it up on Pistonheads.

Good Points

1990 964 C2 Manual Coupe
100,700 miles with excellent serivce history to confirm ( All Mot's from new, Stamped service book, folder of receipts)
Current MOT, drives very well (nearly 5000 miles in my ownership)
HPI clear, no signs of accident damage, all original panels, 80% original paint, nothing covered up all faults are visible
Cruise Control
On Board Computer
6-way seats
New 993 Turbo front brakes, 964RS rear brakes, H&R anti rollbars

Bad Points

Paintwork poor - needs full respray (looks better in the pictures than reality)
Rust scabs around front windscreen and various other locations (see pictures)
Engine needs topend rebuild (snapped headstud) (although it runs well)
Boxster alloys

http://www.classiccarreras.com/964c2.html

Oh and you can get me on 00353 87 679 4858

:(