Otto has to go...

A dedicated area for Porsche Tractor Chat

Moderator: hot66

Bernese
DDK Seasoned Poster

Otto has to go...

Post by Bernese »

Guys,

I have to many projects and room is the issue... If anyone wants a new project let me know Otto is a 108L junior who is now a rolling chassis (see pics). I've purchased a number of replacement parts wiring loom,clocks, exhaust, steering wheel, cooling duct (rare) etc and I suppose the main item being a new bonnet which is very rare in the UK, I have his original wings body cowling etc all which require work. He was running prior to strip down so he will run again as the engine has not been touched. I purchased him from Cornwall, don't underestimate the work required although they are not that hard to get right.

My latest 108L project is finished and in storage, next is the 964 and the my Capri 2.8i special so Otto has to go. He's outside now but I don't like that with winter coming so PM with sensible offer, questions etc if your interested and can offer him a good home.

I hope this is not braking the rules ( mods..? )

All the best, Des

This is my finished 108L which was originally pulled from a field in Germany...

Bernese
DDK Seasoned Poster

Re: Otto has to go...

Post by Bernese »

So I've had some interest thank you but I've just seen what looks like a running decent tractor for sale at £1800.

What do you think Otto is worth simply as someone's project or a parts tractor as I still have his old bonnet, I can then sell other parts I have separately if required. Other than "what someone will pay" I'm not stuck for cash I need the room and just don't want to leave it wasteing away so what is a realistic price given the work required or sold for parts.

Cheers, Des
Bernese
DDK Seasoned Poster

Re: Otto has to go...

Post by Bernese »

Sold.....