NOW SOLd - 911 '73 2.4T 'Barn Find Condition'

Porsche Cars classifieds (and DDK'ers other cars that need to go in the pursuit of Porsche Paradise!)

Moderators: Helen, Bootsy

knobs
DDK Fanatic

NOW SOLd - 911 '73 2.4T 'Barn Find Condition'

Post by knobs »

NOW SOLD

I've had this project scurried away for over twelve years now, but financial / family commitments have prevented me from indulging, so sadly the time has come to offer another the opportunity to bring her back to life.

This 911 was bought by me as a barn find, having been off the road since the late 80's / early 90's. It was used as a club / hobbyist racer for the last few years, but little is known before this. The car is LHD, first registered in Germany, finished in Silver with black interior and has a sunroof fitted.

The original matching numbers engine had a top end rebuild and is currently running in my 912 along with the original 915 gearbox in good condition and rebuilt Zenith carbs. These will be removed when sold with the 911, but can be seen / tested running prior.

The body will need restoration, though it is in remarkably good structural condition with the important inner wings, floor, trunk area, bulkhead, pillars, rear wings, etc. not requiring welding, with the exception of a repair required where the oil tank mounts. Hence a very economically viable project.The interior is all present, good dash top, seats will need recovering, etc.

An honest, desirable, and unusually straight forward restoration project with many hard to find original parts. Matching numbers with strong running transmission and power unit.

Please PM me, if you are seriously interested, for more details / viewing. Please appreciate that I am genuinely gutted to be selling this project and will not consider low offers.

£25k

https://www.flickr.com/photos/100729601 ... res/mE8iDs
Matt

'69 RHD 912/6
'72 LHD 911T