ACE Cafe Meet 9th Aug!!

Here you will find an archive of previous Porsche Events and other car related events

Moderators: hot66, Miggs, drummerboytom, abm914

FraserMurray

Post by FraserMurray »

I'll probably be there around 7'ish I'd guess.

F
Fraser Murray
1965 912

fraser@ddk-online.com
Dyno Soar
I luv DDK!

Post by Dyno Soar »

veryporky wrote:
Dyno Soar wrote:I am going to do my best to be there but I have a few issues with helping my brother clear his house out.

I may stop in early and then leave early aswell.. may have my Porsche with me too. :)
Alam - Does that mean your car is sorted to the point of driving it about? The appearance of it seems to be something of an on going DDK saga!!!
Hope to see you there. :)
Yes basically my car has become the Forum project car.. after a few upsets and mountins of advice and help the car is almost ready to join the rest of you guys on the road. :)

The car won't be with me for the Ace as it still needs work for the MOT. I am not certain to arrive either, but I will do my best.

Cheers for the interest. :)
Alam

77' 911 Carerra 3.0 'The Beast'
58' 356-A Coupe
55' Chevy
51' AP17
gav p
DDK slapper chatter

Post by gav p »

See you all tonight, wont be there too early :( , but may have a For Sale sign in my car.... :wink:

Something in the pipeline....
Gavin

'73 911E -> 2.7mfi
'94 968 Sport
Dyno Soar
I luv DDK!

Post by Dyno Soar »

Are you going to add a car with 2 more cylinders? :)
Alam

77' 911 Carerra 3.0 'The Beast'
58' 356-A Coupe
55' Chevy
51' AP17
FraserMurray

Post by FraserMurray »

Darren/Gav/Keith good to catch up with some fellow DDK'ers last night, Bobb saw your car but had no idea what you looked like so couldn't say hi - spotted your car leaving so now know what the back of your head looks like!! Who's was the 65 911 parked on the road outside?? Hopefully everyone enjoyed the bikers wheelies and burnouts as well as the bloke wiping out sideways sending his bike careering towards the lotus and TVR on the opposite pavement!

F
Fraser Murray
1965 912

fraser@ddk-online.com
Gilbert '71 T
I luv DDK!

Post by Gilbert '71 T »

Good to meet you all again gents, btw lovely car Fraser and cheers for the pint :drunken: .

Fraser Wrote:
Who's was the 65 911 parked on the road outside??
We saw you pull away, if you’re here we’re also curious to know what the gadget is that’s mounted on your dash :?

All the best with that ‘pipeline’ thing Gavin, look forward to hearing more on that soon 8) .
Darren
71 911T with C3 motor
veryporky
DDK forever

Post by veryporky »

Hi Guys!!

Excellent turn out!! Good to put faces to the names: Fraser, Gilbert, Gav, and Enger. Met the infamous Bob last month with his incredibly straight targa. Hi again. Got stuck in that 'kin awful road works jam on the N.circ AGAIN. Going to check the web for road works the next time.

Hope to see some of you at PCGB Brands. :)
Keith