The atheist and the young lady

Please post your jokes here, we do have a sense of humour! (keep it clean though)

Moderator: Bootsy

Ignatzcatz
I luv DDK!

The atheist and the young lady

Post by Ignatzcatz »

An atheist was seated next to a young lady on an airplane and he turned to her and said, "Do you want to talk? Flights go quicker if you strike up a conversation with your fellow passenger."
The young lady who had started to read her book replied to the total stranger, "What would you want to talk about?"
"Oh I don't know," said the atheist. "How about why there is no God or no Heaven or Hell, or no life after death?" as he smiled smugly.
"Okay," she said. "Those could be interesting topics but let me ask you a question first. A horse, a cow, and a deer all eat the same stuff - grass. Yet a deer excretes little pellets, while a cow turns out a flat patty, but a horse produces clumps. Why do you suppose that is?
The atheist visibly surprised by this comment thinks about it and says, "Hmmm, I actually have no idea." To which the young lady replies, "Well then do you really feel qualified to discuss God, Heaven and Hell, or life after death, when you don't know shite?"
And went back to reading her book.
Porsche 356B T6 (modified), Porsche Macan Turbo , Porsche SSE, Dax 289 Cobra, Buell S2 Thunderbolt, Honda ST 70/125, Harley Davidson custom evo softail