Car workshop or Classes

Chat away, Classic Porsche related or otherwise

Moderators: hot66, Miggs, 58A - 71E, impmad2000, drummerboytom, Barry, Helen, Viv_Surby, Derek, KS, abm914, Mike Usiskin

neilbardsley
Nurse, I think I need some assistance

Car workshop or Classes

Post by neilbardsley »

Robert who is teaching the evening car maintainance class I'm attending in Hammersmith has access to another workshop in Windsor at a school he used to teach at. He was asking, last night, if any of us would be interested in classic specific classes there or using the facility to work on their own cars. I think he is open to suggestions as he is looking for ways to keep the place going. I'm found him to be pretty good so far. Last week we looked at carbs and he promised to bring in some examples and three carbs (including a webber) appeared this week.

His email is savetheskillscentre@me.com
Last edited by neilbardsley on Fri May 17, 2013 2:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“A REMINDER. I would be grateful if those members who have borrowed bits from me in emergencies (e.g starter motor, oil cooler, etc) would return them and/or contact me”. – Chris Turner RIP
101sinbad
Married to the DDK

Re: Car workshop or Classes

Post by 101sinbad »

I'd be up for that. I was going to sign up for the Hammersmith classes but had too many work commintments over April and May.

I'll drop him a mail.
yoda
I need to get out more!

Post by yoda »

Count me in if he is running classes. I should have signed up for the classes in Hammersmith, as it is just down the road from me, but would be interested in a classic specific course. How many would we need to make it an early 911 specific course?

Thanks

Feroz
The force is strong in this one ......
101sinbad
Married to the DDK

Post by 101sinbad »

neilbardsley wrote:Robert who is teaching the evening car maintainance class I'm attending in Hammersmith has access to another workshop in Windsor at a school he used to teach at. He was asking, last night, if any of us would be interested in classic specific classes there or using the facility to work on their own cars. I think he is open to suggestions as he is looking for ways to keep the place going. I'm found him to be pretty good so far. Last week we looked at carbs and he promised to bring in some examples and three carbs (including a webber) appeared this week.

His email is savetheskillscentre@me.com

Neil,

Could you ask Robert to contact me. I've sent a couple of emails but had no response. Or if you could get a contact number I can call him on

Thanks