ENGLISH 1973 2.7 Carrera RS Brochure AND Drivers Sup - SOLD

Please add Porsche parts and anything you wish to sell here (no commercial sales)

Moderator: Bootsy

pmjt
Put a fork in me, I'm done!

ENGLISH 1973 2.7 Carrera RS Brochure AND Drivers Sup - SOLD

Post by pmjt »

Well, I no longer have an RS so there's not much point in hanging on to these. I'll give it a day or so on DDK and then post these up on the Esses.

First is an English language 1973 Carrera RS brochure - I understand only 200 or so of these were produced originally, and I've only ever seen one other come up for sale in the past ten years. I would describe the condition as excellent - gentle patina to the pages and only very minor crease wear at the end where the fold and staples are. Complete with it's errata sheet regarding the decals.

I've seen people asking £3,500 for German language versions of these - and I've heard a French language version sold for just over £2,500 recently. The English language version is MUCH rarer - only 93 of the total RS production run were RHD :wink:

Price £2,500

Next is an original English language version of the 1973 Carrera RS "Supplement to Driver's Manual" - I've never seen another original English version (plenty of fakes though :roll:) - I would describe condition as very good - there is some minor scratching on the laminate / coating of the front cover, very minor fading / wear to the binding edge, a crease on the back cover corner and some hand written notes from (most likely) an original owner of one of these cars, commenting on Dunlop SP tyres and underscoring the correct pressures - to me this adds to the history of it :-)

£650.

Or buy both together for £2,995.

Yes, I know these are big sums of money for little bits of paper - but everything to do with these cars is pricey - and if you have one of the cars, you have to have the bits to go with it :wink:

Thanks for looking
--
DDK Member #890