1967 model Porsche 912 – *SOLD*

Porsche Cars classifieds (and DDK'ers other cars that need to go in the pursuit of Porsche Paradise!)

Moderators: Helen, Bootsy

KS
Nurse, I think I need some assistance

1967 model Porsche 912 – *SOLD*

Post by KS »

I'm as fickle as they come and change cars more often than most people change their socks! I have been presented with an opportunity to buy a car which I don't want to lose out on and the only way I can justify it is to let something go. Sadly, the 912 is that something...

1967 originally Californian car which was then shipped to New Zealand for several years, before being imported into UK last year. 114,000 miles as far as is known, but with top-end engine rebuild by PO. I've since added an expensive twin-tailpipe sports muffler, courtesy of KK. A good strong engine which has just taken me on a 2500 mile trip to and from Germany, Belgium etc.

Interior is all original and could do with a little tidying to make perfect (driver's seat is a bit saggy and lower dashpad tatty on passenger side). Original uncut dash with period Blaupunkt FM radio. Now fitted with Momo wheel but original included in sale. New doors seals just fitted.

Bodywork is very straight and gaps are near-perfect. Was subject of much work by Sportwagen end of last year including extensive repaint to match pearlescent metallic blue paintwork. In the sunlight, it looks stunning.

Polished 14inFuchs - one has a small kerb mark – with near-new radials.

This is not a concours car but attracts a lot of attention wherever it goes as it is so pretty. Some would say it needs lowering but I've left it as the factory intended.

This will need to be a quick sale, so make me an offer around £9450. That's cheap for a straight SWB car...

TLF 25 registration is NOT included in sale (will wear a 'D' suffix plate as issued by DVLA earlier this year).

01208 871490 or e-mail me/PM me.
ImagekiImage
ImageImage
Keith Seume
Follow on Instagram @orange914
My YouTube channel
orkneydave
DDK slapper chatter

Post by orkneydave »

I cant beleive you are selling so soon! Glad to see you are keeping the plate.
Dave Neil

1972 Land Rover Series 3 (Instagram @alfredthe109)
1972 MGB GT (mostly in bits!)
Wanted: Half decent early 914
KS

Post by KS »

orkneydave wrote:I cant believe you are selling so soon! Glad to see you are keeping the plate.
Well, the only way I can get enough cash together to buy the next one is to move one on. The Subaru-motored Camper I need to tow the boat and a car trailer, the Golf is my cheapo daily, the special is a keeper, so that leaves the 912. It's also the one worth the most!

Come on, make me an offer!
Keith Seume
My YouTube channel
drummerboytom

Post by drummerboytom »

Is that Mr. Hicks "six" i spy Keith ?
drummerboytom
1970 914 / 6 Irish Green
1974 914 / 4 Giallo Fly ( yellow ! )
gone to a new DDK home - 1972 911 2.4T coupe with '73 2.4T CIS motor
gone to a new home - 1970 911 T Targa
KS

Post by KS »

drummerboytom wrote:Is that Mr. Hicks "six" i spy Keith ?
Yes, pre-accident! Doesn't look much like that now... :(
Keith Seume
My YouTube channel
Bootsy
Site admin and the Boss

Post by Bootsy »

PS - I quite like this car, I'll swap you a white 924 - affectionately known as 'The Stiletto' - it's a good deal for you, trust me.
1972 911T | 1994 993 Carrera | 1999 986 Boxster | 1990 T25 Camper

Vintage Heuer, Omega, Zenith and other vintage watches - http://www.heuerheritage.co.uk
KS

Post by KS »

Bootsy wrote:PS - I quite like this car, I'll swap you a white 924 - affectionately known as 'The Stiletto' - it's a good deal for you, trust me.
Hmmm,let me think about this for a nano-second. Er,no! How about swapping the 912 for cash? Just a thought! :lol:
Keith Seume
My YouTube channel