912 for sale...

Post by KS »

Keith Seume
Follow on Instagram @orange914
My YouTube channel
912uk
Nurse, I think I need some assistance

Post by 912uk »

Oh just as I thought you liked the car again..

Well all I can say from seeing the car and looking over it, if Keith didn't buy it. I was interested when i came up for sale a while back.

As keith says it has some history which is nice, Ex New Zeland, sure some one bumped it ( hey name a car who hasn't had a bump or two ) but it resulted in a great repair and matching paint ( as per Keiths Artical in P911 world ) when he bough the car and 1/2 hr later his neighbour bumped into it..

It looked a nice clean older resto car , which drives nice and looks to be a solid buy. Much better than some of the rubbish up forsale, worth a look in my book. Good luck with the sale Keith, me thinks the 912 has held it's own in your owner ship. I think you might have a soft spot for 912's, now you have owned one for a bit. But your a 911 boy so you woundn't admit it.. :wink: :lol:
KS
Nurse, I think I need some assistance

Post by KS »

Thanks for the kind words about the car. I think it's a nice one, which isn't rotten or made to look better than it really is. It drives nicely and looks very pretty. We'll see what happens. And yes, I really do like 912s!
Keith Seume
Follow on Instagram @orange914
My YouTube channel
Bootsy
Site admin and the Boss

Post by Bootsy »

KS wrote:He drives nicely and looks very pretty.
He's off again!
1972 911T | 1994 993 Carrera | 1999 986 Boxster | 1990 T25 Camper

Vintage Heuer, Omega, Zenith and other vintage watches - http://www.heuerheritage.co.uk
Gilbert '71 T
I luv DDK!

Post by Gilbert '71 T »

912uk wrote:.......looks to be a solid buy. Much better than some of the rubbish up forsale, worth a look in my book.
Agreed... looks to me to be a great buy for someone, all the best with the sale KS & sorry you're leaving the '12 ranks so soon :(

btw I hope the 'oppurtunity' car is a Porsche
Darren
71 911T with C3 motor