Nearly Free - Loads of magazines

Please add Porsche parts and anything you wish to sell here (no commercial sales)

Moderator: Bootsy

tanick
I luv DDK!

Nearly Free - Loads of magazines

Post by tanick »

I've got the last couple of years worth of 911& Porsche world & other Porsche mags cluttering up my house if anyone wants them. All I'm asking is £10 for courier charge, or free if you want them in Herts/East London. Ditto for Porsche Post and I've also got loads of Octanes. I can't guarantee there's every copy but I just want rid and think its a waste to just recycle them. Maybe there are some new Porsche addicts that want some light reading?
dogbower
DDK forever

Post by dogbower »

As I have just bought my first 911 I would love to have the magazines if they are still available.
Thanks Stuart
914-6
DDK rules my life!

Post by 914-6 »

Hi, do you have any "excellence" mags ??
formula vee-
'60 356b rhd CONVERTED TO "A"
'67 912 rhd SOLD
'69 914 Crayford RHD
'71 914 Crayford RHD
'69 911s lhd
'71 914/6 race car
Marcos SOLD
66 CHEVY pick-up
57 CHEVY Pickup
Porsche Tractor
2 X PORSCHE PINBALL M/C
tanick
I luv DDK!

Post by tanick »

Hi Stuart - They're all yours. What do you want? Basically I can fit a pile about a foot high into a box and that'll cost about £10 to send by Parceline from work. I reckon I've got about 35 copies of 911 & Porsche world and 11 Porsche Posts from Dec 95. If you want both I'll have to send 2 boxes which will be £17 (second box is cheaper).

PM me with whatever you want. I'm not sure about the Octanes now, they seem to have disappeared? Mrs Tanick? :evil:
ian c
DDK Fanatic

Post by ian c »

tanick wrote:
I'm not sure about the Octanes now, they seem to have disappeared? Mrs Tanick? :evil:
i think maybe they where stolen by my local dentist .
his waiting room is full of them :)