SOLD - 2,2 rear window stickers

Please add Porsche parts and anything you wish to sell here (no commercial sales)

Moderator: Bootsy

vricardo
I luv DDK!

SOLD - 2,2 rear window stickers

Post by vricardo »

You most probably already have them, but I have come across two(one is now sold) 2,2 window stickers, that I'd like to convert to some extra cash, for 14 GBP each + stamps.
This sticker is good for the 1970 and 1971 coupé and Targa models and shuld be placed on the lower center of the the rear glass.

Last edited by vricardo on Mon Mar 26, 2007 6:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Vasco Ricardo
"I spent a lot of money on birds, booze and fast cars. The rest I squandered." - George Best
:glasses7:
------------
Early 911S Registry member #1067
RGruppe member #609
vricardo
I luv DDK!

Post by vricardo »

Hello again, I'm back from hospital, so if anyone's interested on these stickers, please drop me a line.

Thanks,
Vasco Ricardo
"I spent a lot of money on birds, booze and fast cars. The rest I squandered." - George Best
------------
RGruppe member #609
fourteener
DDK rules my life!

Post by fourteener »

Vasco, I think I bought a 2.4 design from you. Quality is good (although mine is slightly off register)
vricardo
I luv DDK!

Post by vricardo »

Nope, I'm afraid you didn't... this is the first time I'm placing any stickers up for sale... you can check the "search" button above and check for yourself.

Obviously I didn't try any of these  :bigsmurf: , but they look fine. Since I only have one 2,2, car I'm just keeping two (just in case...) from a total of 5 that a friend bought for me, from Germany.
Vasco Ricardo
------------
RGruppe member #609
vricardo
I luv DDK!

Post by vricardo »

Only one avaiable.
Vasco Ricardo
------------
RGruppe member #609