Slightly sad tale

Please add Porsche parts and anything you wish to sell here (no commercial sales)

Moderator: Bootsy

Ignatzcatz
I luv DDK!

Slightly sad tale

Post by Ignatzcatz »

I've been looking after a neighbours MG Metro, minor stuff really, changing wiper blades, changing oil and filter, headlight bulbs and brake pads, all minor bits. He had an MOT approaching and I told him his old tyres were pretty much history and when I jacked the old thing up I said the sills don't look too good either. Well he went off and bought 4 new tyres, had them fitted then took off for the mot only to have the car fail on absolute terminal rust, much more than I ever saw. So the car being an uneconomical proposition to repair went off to be squashed into bits and turned into a nice new Kia, but I did save the new rubber which is up for grabs here.
These tyres as like new. They are Camac Aurigas from Longstone - the classic Porsche rubber people. They are directional and were made it says in the EU. Size is 185/55 R13 and there is 7 mil of tread on all of them. New they were over £350 yours for £120. They are still fitted on Metro wheels and collection from me would be preferred.
Attachments
DSCN1752.JPG
DSCN1750 - Copy.JPG
DSCN1751 - Copy.JPG
Porsche 356B T6 (modified), Porsche Macan Turbo , Porsche SSE, Dax 289 Cobra, Buell S2 Thunderbolt, Honda ST 70/125, Harley Davidson custom evo softail