912 67 outlaw for sale

Porsche Cars classifieds (and DDK'ers other cars that need to go in the pursuit of Porsche Paradise!)

Moderators: Helen, Bootsy

gturner008
DDK slapper chatter

912 67 outlaw for sale

Post by gturner008 »

http://bringatrailer.com/listing/1967-p ... 12-outlaw/

Oh how life throws curved balls at you now and again....

Having just purchased my 912 from BaT, shipped it to U.K, MOT, V5 and done quite a bit of fettling, we are moving to Toronto for work!!! I'm in two minds to ship it back or to sell. Toronto property is bonkers expensive, so selling is the most likely option.

I've provided the link to the original auction, 3 months ago. I've put back the original matching RS seat, steering wheel and removed the unpleasant LED lights. Tuned the engine and done the little jobs to get it through the MOT.

The car is even better than the auction indicated. A perfect, rust free shell, high quality paint, new interior and pretty much a completely new front and rear suspension. Fat Performance engine is super sweet, along with perfect gear box.

Easiest thing is to read the BaT auction, see photos and make up your mind if you are interested. Contact me and I can send more photos I've taken or just come over to see the car.

I bought it well, so I accept I'm going to make a profit on the car. I'm asking offers over £50k.

I'm also selling the NSX, 240Z and Mazda MX5 if interested. I just sold the 3.2 1985 car off the PCGB stand on Sunday (if you went to the NEC it was the car at the front of the stand, the guards red).